Born in Mendoza, in May of 1965. Lives and works in Buenos Aires. Her work has been adopted by important collections such as the Modern Art Museum of Buenos Aires, the Jumex Collection Foundation, CIFO Cisneros Fontanalls Foundation of Miami and The Zabludowicz Collection of London.
She has received numerous prizes, amongst which Creation National Grant 2010 of the National Arts Fund, aregntina; the Special Mention of the Jury, Cultural Chandon (Timoteo Navarro Museum), a Mention in the National Biennial of Bahía Blanca (Contemporary Art Museum), and a Subsidy to Artistic Creation (Antorchas Foundation) stand out. She has participated in the "Madinina Workshop" in Martinique and obtained a scholarship to take part in the Scenic Experimentation Workshop of the Antorchas Foundation.
She has been invited as a lecturer to the II International Symposium of Visual Studies by the Autonomous University of Nuevo León, Monterrey, Mexico.
Some of her exhibitions:
- Counting Thoughts. Curator Mayssa Fattouh.The Running Horse Contemporary Art Space. Beirut. Lebanon
- Surfaces of Desire. Curator Cecilia Delgado Masse.University Museum of Contemporary Art. México, DF.
- Interstices. Works from the Júmex Collection, México. Curators: Edelbert Köb and Victor Zamudio-Taylor. MUMOK Museum moderner kunst. Vienna. Austria
- Garden of Delights. Curator: Raúl Zamudio. Yeosu Art Festival. South Korea.
- Drawing Nothing .9.99 Projects. Guatemala.
- Marcela Astorga. Dabbah Torrejón Gallery. Buenos Aires. Argentina.
- Wild Territory. ED Art and Contemporary Design. Mendoza.
- What a hunter. KBK Gallery-Contemporary Art. Mexico DF.
- Intervention. Cultural Center of Spain, Buenos Aires.
- Fortunate Objects: Selection of the Ella Fontanals Cisneros Collection. CIFO. Miami. USA.
- An Archaeology. Curator: Elizabeth Neilson. Collection Zabludowicz. Project Space 176. London.
- ART TOUR 07. Mediterranean Mecca Artistic Center. Almería. Spain.
She has participated in Art Fairs like: ArteBA, Art Basel Miami, MACO (Mexico), Fia (Caracas), FIAC (Paris) and ARCO`04 FUTURIBLES (Spain) with Gustavo Buntinx´s curatorship.