“From our labyrinth a project emerges, from this project an experience to put up with each of us. Wildlife Project is a symptom of a desperate and boring system, it moves in different ways and mood states, and it's intention is the echo.”
We are three members born in Mar del Plata, Córdoba and studied at the Martin A. Malharro Arts School.
The project emerged in Mar del Plata lately in 2003 because of the necessity of creating a communication, scattering, expression and experimentation space where freedom prevails and at the same time, that it reflects our commitment as visual communicators inside the landscape where we live in.
We tackle it like a vehicle which can make observations and question about different aspects of our reality and while we do an passionate visual work, which evolves according to the changes around us, also achieving to model our urban visual environment, this part of the urban interventions is the one we are most interested with because it enables anyone who want to access and produces alterations to the work as time passes, to be ephemeral. 2008 - Batán Closed Institute for Minors.
- Essenza Design Terminal with the exhibition called “Blood”.
2007 – we've participated in “Till the Stencil Victory” book.
- Martín de Pueyrredon Cultural Center in the 3°Book Fair.
- Mar del Plata's provincial Hotel (donation of the work to the Plaza de Mayo Grandmothers)
2006 – 5ª International Graphic Design Meeting at the Sports Center.
- At the Vinyl collective exhibition in SOMA space in Cap. Fed.
- Participation at the Intermittent 3 exhibition at the Payró Theater.
- At the Auditorium in the Design x Identity National Exhibition.
2005 – Participation in the Crann design Magazine “The anti-manifesto” 6º anniversary book (La Plata) – At the “Eye to the South 2” journeys about visual communication design in Santa Fe.
- At the Sport center in the 4ª International Graphic Design Meeting.
- In the 14a Contemporary Art Fair ArteBA 2005 at emergent space MOTP.
- At the Borges Cultural Center,with “Season” collective exhibition.
- At the MOTP contemporary art, with the artist Óscar Elissamburu.
2004 -at the 3ª International Graphic Design Meeting.
- In Victoria Ocampo's shantytown.
Blood: without blood we couldn't live, we couldn't fight, love, kill either get rid of anything. With not enough blood we would weaken us to death.
Magical realism (2007)
Magical Realism: crawling on each other, the magical and real melts making a shelter that resists transformations.
Souls: souls emerging from imagination like bubbles, rising to realize dreams and recovering memory.
Dark Fantasy (2005)
Dark Fantasy: a place where imagination makes me look intensely to where everything evolves and nothing looks like it was.